1. Never run after guys. They are like trains, when one leaves another one is already on its way.
2. If a guy tells you he is not ready for a relationship, he more than likely isn’t and you should believe him and move on. If you’ve found him on a dating site, he is probably on it for the wrong reasons anyway and you would do best to steer clear of heartbreak.
3. If you are thinking about marriage, make sure you marry someone you would actually want to spend the rest of your life with.
4. If you are ever wondering what constitutes a real man, always remember that a real man is one who is able to take care of his family.
5. Before you can love someone else, you must first learn to love yourself.
6. If a guy truly likes you, you will know. If he doesn’t, you will be confused and he won’t hold true to what he says. If he says he will call you at a certain time and he doesn’t, he is messing you around.
7. Always respect yourself and know what you deserve. It’s better to be an independent, single woman than to be with someone who doesn’t know what he’s got.
8. Ladies! Never, ever tattoo a guy’s name on your body! You may think you are destined to marry him, but what if you don’t and you end up being a single woman with a tattoo of her ex’s name?
9. Personal hygiene is extremely important to guys. If you aren’t hygienic, it will put them off instantly. It’s all good and well if you’re connecting on a dating site, but when you meet in person, your personal hygiene will say a lot about you.
10. If you have met on a dating site and you are now going on a first date, make sure you don’t give the guy too much information about things he has no interest in. He doesn’t need to know every single little detail of your life. And don’t bash or carry around baggage about your exes, it will seem like you aren’t ready to move on.